Angela is the Co-Founder of Spin and Tone Studios & the Co-Founder of Club Raw-Fit. She is also the Founder/Owner and Head Instructor of SeaBeast Aquatics.
Angela is also a certified nutritionist, personal trainer, swim instructor, certified Spin Instructor, TRX Suspension Training and a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo and Smart 1 Do.
She has been a personal trainer for the past eight years and has a bachelor's degree in Exercise Science & Physical Education, and Sports Administration and Coaching Concentration from Montclair State University.
She has an extensive background in swimming and teaching all variations of the sport.
- Former Head Coach for Pearl River’s Varsity Girls Swimming and Diving Team.
- Former Head Coach for Tappan Zee’s boy’s Modified Swim Team.
- Former North Rockland’s High School Assistant Varsity Girls Swimming and Diving Coach.
- Former Supervisor of North Rockland Central School Disrticts Learn-To-Swim Program.
- Former Supervisor / Swim Instructor for Lifeplex Health Club & North Rockland High School.
- American Red Cross Certified: WSI, LGT, CPR/AED, First Aid, Oxygen Administer, Bloodborne Pathogens and Concussion Management.
250 Route 59
Next To ShopRite
Suffern, NY 10901
( 845 ) 357 - 9077